- Welcome! This platform was created to address the concerns and challenges of young, Christian women, and the experiences of young adult life.
- You can’t, and won’t, copy, display, redistribute, or otherwise exploit any intellectual property or other content found during your use of the Platform except for your own personal, educational, non-commercial use.
- Be courteous and use your best judgment. Boundaries are important! If SMW (in its sole discretion) feels you are crossing appropriate boundaries – either with SMW or with other users of the Platform – by unsolicited tagging, spamming, communicating, or otherwise contacting other users (or SMW) in connection with your business endeavors, campaigns, multi-level marketing endeavors, or otherwise, SMW has the right, with or without warning, to terminate your membership and/or block you from the Platform.
- Hateful, rude, violent, and otherwise unlawful communications will not be tolerated and will be grounds to block you or otherwise immediately terminate your use of the Platform. Bottom line: just be respectful and remember the golden rule!
- No part of the Platform is a substitute for in-person community or professional counseling. SMW is not a licensed counselor or psychologist! SMW exists to provide lifestyle guidance. Nothing located on or accessed through the Platform is intended to, and does not constitute, legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. Always consult a professional before taking action that could result in legal or physical or emotional medical consequences.
- SMW cannot possibly verify the statements of all users of the Platform. As such, SMW disclaims any and all liability stemming from your reliance on any action or inaction by SMW. SMW IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR, NOR WILL SMW GET INVOLVED IN, ANY EVENTS, ACTS, OR CONDUCT THAT TAKE PLACE OUTSIDE OF THE PLATFORM. When in doubt, consult a professional or law enforcement as necessary.
This Platform is maintained by Stephanie May Wilson (“SMW”). By using the Platform, you must comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Platform.
3. Intended Audience; Membership; Denial of Access.
a) This Platform is not intended for any children under the age of 18. You may have the option to create a membership account to participate in certain features of the Platform. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information to SMW.
b) If you create an account, you agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself in the registration process. You will not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph.
4. User Content.
a) You warrant and represent that all content added to the Platform by or at the behest of you or your agents or representatives, including, without limitation, messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“User Content”) is free of third-party claims and does not infringe the rights of any third party. By adding or uploading User Content, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all rights to the User Content. SMW is not responsible or liable for any User Content on the Platform. User Content does not express the views of SMW. SMW does not guarantee that it will edit or delete User Content. SMW has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. SMW reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information SMW knows about you) if a complaint or legal action arises from your behavior or User Content submitted or transmitted by you through the Platform. Unless otherwise specified, SMW does not claim ownership of the User Content on the Platform. You acknowledge that SMW is not responsible for the accuracy of any User Content and that you and not SMW are solely responsible for any User Content you post or upload to the Platform. SMW provides this Platform for entertainment, informational, and educational purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on the Platform for any other purpose. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content on this Platform. Under no circumstances will SMW be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any content on the Platform.
b) By posting or uploading User Content to this Platform, you are granting SMW permission to use the User Content in connection with the Platform. By submitting User Content, you also grant SMW the right, but not the obligation, to use your biographical information, including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” with respect to the User Content.
5. Course Access and Availability. By purchasing access to a Course, you acknowledge that you are purchasing just that – access. Generally speaking, SMW makes Course-related content available for as long as the Course runs, but no less than a period of five (5) weeks (the “Course Availability Period”). After that period, SMW may revoke access to a Course, discontinue a Course, or otherwise change Course content in SMW’s sole discretion. Put differently, SMW has the sole and exclusive freedom to change any Course or discontinue any course after the Course Availability Period.
7. Personal and Non-Commercial Use of Platform. The Platform, and all Intellectual Property located in the Platform, is for your personal, educational, and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use any Intellectual Property or any service provided by the Platform for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of SMW. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works (or “spin-offs”) from — or transfer, sell or otherwise exploit or infringe on — any portion of the Platform, or on any intellectual property rights related to any Intellectual Property, or any products, or services obtained from or otherwise transmitted through the Platform. Any violation of this Section will be grounds for termination, with or without notice, and all other available legal action.
8. Compliance with Laws and Prohibited Uses. You will comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Platform. You assume all knowledge of applicable law and are responsible for compliance with all such laws. You are prohibited from using the Platform in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements. You are further prohibited from:
- Sharing your username and/or password with any other user or any third-party;
- Crossing appropriate boundaries – either with SMW or with other users of the Platform – (where appropriateness will be determined by SMW in SMW’s sole discretion) including, but not limited to, unsolicited tagging, spamming, communicating with, or otherwise contacting other users (or SMW) in connection with your business endeavors, campaigns, multi-level marketing endeavors, or otherwise;
- Using the Platform for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party, including, but not limited to, the sale of or permitting access to the Platform and Courses or any related content;
- Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that violates or infringes in any way on the rights of others, including, without limitation, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right or other intellectual property right, right to privacy, right of publicity, or personal, contractual, proprietary or other third-party right of SMW or any other person or entity;
- Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, lewd, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
- Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that includes personal information such as messages that identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
- Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury; material that is a chain letter or “spam” of any kind;
- Posting or transmitting material through the Platform where the licensed use of that material by SMW would result in SMW having any obligation or liability to any party; or
- Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that could be used to facilitate mail abuse or unsolicited email of any type (spam).
13. Use of Information. SMW reserves the right, but not the obligation, at all times, to disclose any information it maintains about you as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
14. Public Forums. Public forums may be available through the Platform. If you use a public forum on the Platform and disclose personally identifiable information, you should be aware that such information could be read, collected or used by other users. SMW is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit through public forums. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content you post on these forums and the Platform and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same. You should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any content, including User Content, posted on the Platform is at your own risk.
17. Modification and Termination of the Platform. SMW reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform or any part of the Platform, including, but not limited to, limiting participation and/or closing membership to any Course or the Community, with or without notice. You agree that SMW will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Platform or any service.